- Camp Coqui - A program for children ages 4-12 that offers activities under counselor supervision, include kayaking, arts & crafts, and a mini Olympics.
- Coqui Water Park - A one-of-a-kind park with several pools, rope bridges, and water slides. The hotel now offes the Coquí Water Park Package (starting at $249 per room/per night, minimum three nights), and includes daily breakfast buffet, admission for four to the park, and airport transfers.
- Princess & Prince Charming Spa Package. An "Intro to Spas" for teenagers.
- The Arthur Hills Golf Course - Offering parent/child nine-hole tournaments and golf clinics for the family.
- Game Room.
- Toddler's swimming pool.
Located closer to the El Yunque rainforest than San Juan, The Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa has a little bit of everything: casinos, spa, golf courses, numerous restaurants, tennis courts, and a kids-first program called Club Iguana. Upon check-in, children get a Kids' Club bag, tshirt and hat. Duly enrolled, they then get to participate in a host of activities, such as:
- Sea shell collecting
- Sand castle building
- Scavenger hunts
- Arts & crafts
- Kite flying
- Nature walks
- Mini Olympics
- Children's movies
- Dancing classes
All activites are conducted under adult supervision. The hotel also has a kids-only pool adjacent to the adults-only pool.
The Caribe Hilton also offers terrific deals for families with kids. Specifically:
- Children under 18 stay for free (when accompanied by an adult).
- Children under 5 eat at the hotel for free.
- Children 5-12 get free breakfast and half off all other meals at selected restaurants at the hotel (again, when accompanied by an adult).
- Arts & crafts
- Sand castle sculpting
- Nature tours
- Spanish classes
One of the newer hotels in San Juan has an array of packages to tempt visitors, including families. Their family package includes:
- A traditional room
- Free meals for kids (with purchase of an adult meal)
- 4pm late checkout based on availabilty (always a good thing when you're trying to gather the troops on the last day)
- One in-room movie each night
- A welcome snack
- Complimentary rollaway bed