1. El Conquistador Resort & Golden Door Spa
- Camp Coqui - A program for children ages 4-12 that offers activities under counselor supervision, include kayaking, arts & crafts, and a mini Olympics.
- Coqui Water Park - A one-of-a-kind park with several pools, rope bridges, and water slides. The hotel now offes the Coquí Water Park Package (starting at $249 per room/per night, minimum three nights), and includes daily breakfast buffet, admission for four to the park, and airport transfers.
- Princess & Prince Charming Spa Package. An "Intro to Spas" for teenagers.
- The Arthur Hills Golf Course - Offering parent/child nine-hole tournaments and golf clinics for the family.
- Game Room.
- Toddler's swimming pool.
2. The Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa: A Wyndham Grand Resort
Located closer to the El Yunque rainforest than San Juan, The Rio Mar Beach Resort & Spa has a little bit of everything: casinos, spa, golf courses, numerous restaurants, tennis courts, and a kids-first program called Club Iguana. Upon check-in, children get a Kids' Club bag, tshirt and hat. Duly enrolled, they then get to participate in a host of activities, such as:
- Sea shell collecting
- Sand castle building
- Scavenger hunts
- Arts & crafts
- Kite flying
- Nature walks
- Mini Olympics
- Children's movies
- Dancing classes
All activites are conducted under adult supervision. The hotel also has a kids-only pool adjacent to the adults-only pool.
3. Caribe Hilton
The Caribe Hilton also offers terrific deals for families with kids. Specifically:
- Children under 18 stay for free (when accompanied by an adult).
- Children under 5 eat at the hotel for free.
- Children 5-12 get free breakfast and half off all other meals at selected restaurants at the hotel (again, when accompanied by an adult).
4. The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan Hotel, Spa & Casino
- Arts & crafts
- Sand castle sculpting
- Nature tours
- Spanish classes
5. The Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino
One of the newer hotels in San Juan has an array of packages to tempt visitors, including families. Their family package includes:
- A traditional room
- Free meals for kids (with purchase of an adult meal)
- 4pm late checkout based on availabilty (always a good thing when you're trying to gather the troops on the last day)
- One in-room movie each night
- A welcome snack
- Complimentary rollaway bed