Things To Do in Puerto Rico
By Zain Deane
- History, Art & Culture
- Beaches and Water Activities
- Golfing, Hiking and Other Sports
- Tours and Sightseeing
History, Art & Culture
The rich heritage of Puerto Rico is preserved in its historic, cultural, and artistic institutions. Come and see traces of the old world in the new.
Beaches and Water Activities
On the water, under the water, and by the water, Puerto Rico's most prized natural treasures are its oceans and beaches.
Golfing, Hiking and Other Sports
Tourists can indulge in a variety of sports, ranging from a challenging golf-game to an adrenaline-pounding trip into a rainforest.
Tours and Sightseeing
Walking tours, guided tours, and tips on seeing the best of what Puerto Rico has to offer.
- Night Tales of San Juan
- Flavors of San Juan
- Abe's Snorkel and Kayak Tours (Vieques)
- Conservation Trust of Puerto Rico Nature Tours
- Top 5 Attractions
- 5 Things to Do in Porta Del Sol
- Free Sights and Activities
- Walking Tour of Old San Juan
- Hacienda Carabali Tours in El Yunque
- Toro Verde Eco-Adventure Tours in Orocovis
Clothing, jewelry, authentic Puerto Rican souvenirs, and the largest mall in the Caribbean. Shopaholics, bring an empty suitcase.
Puerto Ricans know how to have a good time. Bars, clubs, lounges and casinos keep the nights going all over the island.
Things To Do For ...
Niche activities for kids, couples, budget travelers, and more.