Old San Juan
- Bodega Chic (Calle Cristo 51), Barú (creative Puerto Rican) and Dragonfly (Latin-Asian fusion) all have the advantage of serving excellent food and converting into hip lounges later at night.
- After dinner, you can also head to the Nuyorican Café for a night of sultry salsa dancing and live bands.
- End your night at one of Old San Juan's late-night bars, like El Burénor at Club Lazer, where the party doesn't stop until dawn.
Isla Verde. The hotels are where it's at here:
- Destination: The Water & Beach Club. For dinner, try Tangerine, a sexy restaurant with a naughty menu, then head upstairs to Wet, the hotel's awesome open-air rooftop lounge.
- Destination: El San Juan Hotel & Casino. Start with dinner at the excellent Italian La Piccola Fontana, and then migrate to the best casino in San Juan. Also at the hotel is one of the city's best clubs in Club Brava.
Miramar and Puerta de Tierra
- For fine dining in a lovely setting, check out Delirio or Chayote, in Miramar. Both are the restaurants of local celebrity chef Alfredo Ayala.
- From either restaurant, you're just a short ride away from the stylish N Lounge at the Hotel Normandie.
Ocean Park and Santurce
With so many choices, I hate to tell you that you're getting up early tomorrow, but it will be worth it. Tomorrow is a day of wonders.