Super Bowl XLVII kicks off tomorrow, when Baltimore and San Francisco meet in New Orleans. If you're in Puerto Rico, you won't need to miss a second of the action, as several local bars are bringing the Big Game to the island. Here are just a few places to check out:
- Brickhaus in Old San Juan has big-screen TVs and fantastic wings.
- Eternal Lounge at the Conrad Condado Plaza Hotel will be broadcasting the game and hosting a $3 Medalla Happy Hour from 6:30-11:30 pm.
- The Red Coral Lounge at the San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino will have the game on six plasma screens, and is offering $0.75 wings and happy hour beer buckets for $25.
- 101 Sports Bar, located at 101 Verde Mar in Carolina, is an unpretentious, casual place that will be a lively, raucous hangout tomorrow.
- The Piña Colada Club is a pleasant spot at the Caribe Hilton that features a long bank of TVs above the bar where you can enjoy the game while snacking on its tasty comfort food.